Class of 1959

We, the Class of 1959, celebrated our 50th reunion on April 24 and 25, 2009. This blog is about sharing memories of our class reunions and a long-ago life at our Alma Mater, S.F.X.A. and S.A.H.S. Good memories of days gone by but not forgotten! A gift to my classmates. ~Marian Ann Love ~







Monday, January 08, 2024

Prayers Needed

Our classmate, Ina Whittington, is back in the hospital as of last Saturday with having trouble breathing, and doesn't know where she is. She has another UTI and fluid around her heart and lungs, and they are trying to reduce that. Keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

Sorry, I'm just reporting this, but I was sick over the weekend. I went to the doctor today and have COVID. I got meds and, unfortunately, got it from my son-in-law in VA while visiting for the holidays. He was sick two days before I flew home last Wednesday, and he happened to have a scheduled appointment.  

Prayers are always needed for every one of us. So please send me a message if you are ill and need prayers. We are all struggling with aches and pains and are fortunate and blessed to live into our 80s. 

Take care and have a nice week.

Marian


Marian Ann Love
mariandeer@aol.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...