Class of 1959

We, the Class of 1959, celebrated our 50th reunion on April 24 and 25, 2009. This blog is about sharing memories of our class reunions and a long-ago life at our Alma Mater, S.F.X.A. and S.A.H.S. Good memories of days gone by but not forgotten! A gift to my classmates. ~Marian Ann Love ~







Saturday, January 12, 2008

The Irish Girls

~ Margaret Mary wrote on the back of her senior card to me - Dear Marian - You are truly a wonderful girl and my best friend. Remember the fun we have had together. I will never forget you. I hope we will be able to get together next year and have lots of fun like we have had during our Senior year. You will always be my friend. God Bless You. Always remember the Class (Love Margaret Mary of 1959)

~Antoinette wrote on the back of her senior card to me - Dear Marian - Never forget our good times together during 1959 especially during the play. Keep your friendly manner and sweet smile. Come to see me at the Mercy while training. Remember me always as I will never forget you. I wish you the best of luck in everything you do. God Bless You. I remain your dearest friend. Antoinette



~Antoinette Sheehan wrote on the back of this picture - To Marian - A good friend very quiet always your friend, Love Antoinette


~ Margaret Mary wrote on the back of this picture - Dear Marian. I have enjoyed knowing you for the past two years and especially you have been a good friend. Always remember me. Love, Margaret.

~TWO LOVELY COLLEENS ~ Misses Margaret Mary and Antoinette Marie Sheehan of Killarney, County Kerry, Ireland have come to Vicksburg to make their home. They are nieces of Julius Fohs, 814 Belmont Street and Mrs. John Allen, 712 Belmont Street. They will attend Saint Francis Xavier Academy. The two travelled by plane from Shannon Airport to Boston, Mass., where they were met by their two aunts, Mrs. Margaret Twomey and Miss Mary Sheehan. They then visited another aunt, Mrs. Eileen McGlinchey in New Orleans. Their parents are Mr. and Mrs. Thomas J. Sheehan, Killarney, Ireland.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...