Class of 1959

We, the Class of 1959, celebrated our 50th reunion on April 24 and 25, 2009. This blog is about sharing memories of our class reunions and a long-ago life at our Alma Mater, S.F.X.A. and S.A.H.S. Good memories of days gone by but not forgotten! A gift to my classmates. ~Marian Ann Love ~







Sunday, January 06, 2008

Our Memories

~I wanted to start this blog because in a year and half from now, my classmates from St. Francis Xavier Academy (taught by the Sisters of Mercy) and St. Aloysius High School (taught by the Brothers of the Sacred Heart), will be celebrating our 50th class reunion in May 2009. It is so hard to believe that the time has past by so fast. I remember like it was yesterday going to my Dad's 50th class (1936) reunion.....

~DOB: 06/12/1916 ~ DOD: 11/07/87~


(Picture taken at Knights of Columbus Home, May 1986)


My Dad's Class of 1936:

First Row: Richard O'Leary Lefoldt, Junius I. McIntyre, Roger P. Chatham and Hugh L. Calvin

Second Row: George S. Rodenbaugh, John B. Mattingly, Malcom B. Montgomery and Charles A. Bragg

Third Row: Albert H. Melsheimer, Ray R. Woods, Charles R. Kolb, Joseph F. Hosemann and Vincent Bonelli

Fourth Row: Marion E. Love, William O. Hogan, Leonard J. Booth, Henry Bobb and Clement V. Coccaro


.....and now it is our time! I want my classmates to feel free to email me at mariandeerhunter@bellsouth.net so I can post their accomplishments from the time they graduated up to the present...also, feel free to make a comment or two. Hopefully, one day we will look back on our Class of 1959 Blog and relive the fond memories we made together while attending our Alma Maters SFXA and SAHS.~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...