Class of 1959

We, the Class of 1959, celebrated our 50th reunion on April 24 and 25, 2009. This blog is about sharing memories of our class reunions and a long-ago life at our Alma Mater, S.F.X.A. and S.A.H.S. Good memories of days gone by but not forgotten! A gift to my classmates. ~Marian Ann Love ~







Friday, January 11, 2008

My Movie Senior Party

~ An invitation to my movie party!

~It was featured in The Vicksburg Post!

~ I had a part-time job working at the Strand Theatre when I was in high school. Actually, I was the first one in my class to get a job. I would leave early during History class (good thing I made good grades in history) and go to my part-time job about three blocks away. That part-time job ended up being full time for two years. By the time I left there to go to work in Medical Records at the Street Clinic and Mercy Hospital, I was doing everything but running the projector. I worked everyday except the day I went to my Grandfather's funeral. I was worked to death but got to eat popcorn and see all the movies for free! Yay!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...