Class of 1959

We, the Class of 1959, celebrated our 50th reunion on April 24 and 25, 2009. This blog is about sharing memories of our class reunions and a long-ago life at our Alma Mater, S.F.X.A. and S.A.H.S. Good memories of days gone by but not forgotten! A gift to my classmates. ~Marian Ann Love ~







Friday, January 09, 2009

Patsy Glass Duncan

A Christmas picture with my girls. My daughter, Elizabeth (Buffy). Then left to right Amanda Kathryn, Rebecca Ellen and Sarah Elizabeth.

I went to SFXA from the first grade through the tenth grade. Loved every minute of SFXA. My absolute favorite teacher was Mother Clementine, my piano teacher. She was just like my grandmother. Loved her very much. I have a porcelain doll that belonged to her. I graduated from Cooper in 1959 than went to MSCW for two years and then to Ole Miss for two years. In 1963 I graduated with a BS in Business from Ole Miss.

Since both my mother and father families were from Tennessee I moved to Memphis. Worked for First Tennessee, then accepted a job as a systems engineer with IBM, but instead got married in 1965 to William Lloyd Duncan. He is a surgeon. We have two children, Elizabeth (Buffy) and William (Bill) and three Granddaughters. We moved to Martin, TN in 1971 and have lived here since then. Bill is a producer broker in Arizona and Buffy is an OBGYN practicing here in Martin. Martin, TN is 130 miles due north from Memphis, ten miles from Fulton, Ky.

Love, Patsy
Thank you Patsy for sharing your life story with us. We are all looking forward to seeing you and sharing our fondest school memories together. ~Marian~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...