Class of 1959

We, the Class of 1959, celebrated our 50th reunion on April 24 and 25, 2009. This blog is about sharing memories of our class reunions and a long-ago life at our Alma Mater, S.F.X.A. and S.A.H.S. Good memories of days gone by but not forgotten! A gift to my classmates. ~Marian Ann Love ~







Saturday, June 16, 2012

Prayers Needed for Louis "Sonny" Logue

Dr. said the clot is between my skull and brain. It's 1/2 inch thick and approx 3" in diameter. In two weeks they will know if they can just drill a couple of holes and drain it out or if they will have to cut 3" hole and cut it out. Thanks for your prayers. I got this clot when I fell off side of Shiloh Creek landing flat on my back and head.  Louis



Classmates:  Please keep Louis (Sonny) in your thoughts and prayers!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...