Class of 1959

We, the Class of 1959, celebrated our 50th reunion on April 24 and 25, 2009. This blog is about sharing memories of our class reunions and a long-ago life at our Alma Mater, S.F.X.A. and S.A.H.S. Good memories of days gone by but not forgotten! A gift to my classmates. ~Marian Ann Love ~







Friday, August 14, 2015

Keep The Prayers Coming For Marie!

Classmates - I received this message from our classmate, Marie Braun Yowan, today.  

"Just came home from the hospital yesterday evening (August 13th) after three stent failures. The doctors kept repairing the stents that are already in place and changing my meds trying to find the one that is going to work for me. Since July 27th, I have been rushed back to the hospital three times and they repaired three stents again.  Hope now I can get back on my feet. The prayers seem to be helping as I have come home each time." 

Please continued to keep her in your prayers and hopefully the doctors have the right stents in this time.  

We all are wishing you a speedy recovery Marie and please keep us posted on your progress.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...