Class of 1959

We, the Class of 1959, celebrated our 50th reunion on April 24 and 25, 2009. This blog is about sharing memories of our class reunions and a long-ago life at our Alma Mater, S.F.X.A. and S.A.H.S. Good memories of days gone by but not forgotten! A gift to my classmates. ~Marian Ann Love ~







Thursday, March 30, 2017

Prayers For Vera Ann Franco

Word was received from Vera Ann Franco's sister, Anna Marie, that on March 19, Vera Ann had a stroke on her left side and is in the hospital with high blood pressure, slurred speech and facial paralysis to a small degree.  No further updates since the 20th but will post Vera Ann's progress here and please keep her in your daily prayers and thoughts.   

Update on Vera in her own words.  Sent to me on April 2, 2017

I had a small stroke on March 19...but with 4 head injuries...not really surprising...the 12 tests were hell and no report on them... used my mobile alert button...but not fast enough so I called 911 myself...two EMT women were lovely...tho my hand and arm are a mess since they cannot do IVs easily...ever on me...lost my smile...it is back but hidden in feeling sick with chronic viruses I had in 2000.

4 days in hospital then nursing home--rehab--10 days...back today in condo...home health ---.still ill....on Coumadin blood thinner...hate how it effects me...but have to go with it...cannot afford the others..at 350 a month.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...