Class of 1959

We, the Class of 1959, celebrated our 50th reunion on April 24 and 25, 2009. This blog is about sharing memories of our class reunions and a long-ago life at our Alma Mater, S.F.X.A. and S.A.H.S. Good memories of days gone by but not forgotten! A gift to my classmates. ~Marian Ann Love ~







Sunday, October 25, 2020

Remembering My Son

October 25th of every year since 1964 has been a very sad day remembering my only son, William David Boyd.  I was able to hold him briefly, then he was placed in an incubator, and baptized the next day.  He would have been 56 years old today, but God called him home to be with him.  He was diagnosed with hyaline membrane disease of the lungs and weighed 6 lbs. 2 oz.  He was born before my oldest daughter, Theresa, was a year old on November 11th.  When I’m called home, I will see my son and hold him again.  Happy “Heavenly” Birthday, William David.  I love and miss you so much!   Mom

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...