Class of 1959

We, the Class of 1959, celebrated our 50th reunion on April 24 and 25, 2009. This blog is about sharing memories of our class reunions and a long-ago life at our Alma Mater, S.F.X.A. and S.A.H.S. Good memories of days gone by but not forgotten! A gift to my classmates. ~Marian Ann Love ~







Sunday, August 15, 2021

Prayers For Gordon Sutton

Please keep our classmate Gordon Sutton in your prayers.  May God Bless you, Gordon!

Prayers for our classmates of SFXA and SAHS with health issues will be added to our prayer list. 

(If any of our classmates are in need of prayers, please contact me at mariandeer@aol.com and I will post to our blog)

4 comments:

Marian Ann Love said...

My prayers are with Gordon and his family. Sue McNamara Fowler

Marian Ann Love said...

George Evans -He will be in my prayers.
Theresa Kitowski - Prayers for Gordon. I will happily pray for Gordon.My Rosary is always handy.
Bill Adams - Praying
Bob Whitty -Thank you for keeping all of us up to date with classmates.
Your commitment is appreciated and admired.
God bless Gordon and all of us, because we are not getting any younger, but have been blessed to this point to still be here reading your blogs.

Marian Ann Love said...

You are in my prayers, Gordon. God Bless you!

Marian Ann Love said...

Myrtle Loviza Curro Alvarado - He’s in my prayers as long as needed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...