Class of 1959

We, the Class of 1959, celebrated our 50th reunion on April 24 and 25, 2009. This blog is about sharing memories of our class reunions and a long-ago life at our Alma Mater, S.F.X.A. and S.A.H.S. Good memories of days gone by but not forgotten! A gift to my classmates. ~Marian Ann Love ~







Sunday, May 01, 2022

Prayers Needed

Classmates - Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers. I'm having vascular angioplasty of my legs tomorrow morning. Dr. Paul Pierce at River Region will be my surgeon, and Laura (my sister) will be taking me for the procedure. Thank you so much! Marian

Update: My angioplasty procedure went well and had no blockage in both legs.  Can't drive for 24 hours and am a little sluggish today.  Thank The Good Lord I had a good outcome.  I'm still having problems with a vascular wound not healing on my left foot, and hopefully seeing a new surgeon Thursday will help.  Thanks again for all your prayers.  

If anyone needs prayers for anything, please contact me by email or call me at 769-203-0350, and will post on our Class of 1959 blog.

May God Bless each and everyone one of you! 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My prayers are with you and for your quick recovery. God bless you.
Bill Adams

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...