Class of 1959

We, the Class of 1959, celebrated our 50th reunion on April 24 and 25, 2009. This blog is about sharing memories of our class reunions and a long-ago life at our Alma Mater, S.F.X.A. and S.A.H.S. Good memories of days gone by but not forgotten! A gift to my classmates. ~Marian Ann Love ~







Thursday, January 18, 2024

Update & Prayers Needed

I spoke with Rhonda, Ina's daughter, a few days ago and said that Ina was transferred to Shady Lawn Nursing Home for now. 

I was just discharged from the hospital yesterday with COVID-related pneumonia and on my 3rd round of antibiotics and steroids.  Hopefully, I will get better soon and have a home health nurse coming in today to check on me.   

Pray that Chuck and Theresa get their Lake House heating system working and that the pipes are frozen.  The weather has affected everyone.  

Will keep y'all posted, and if anyone needs prayers, please email me, and I will post for all our classmates to see.  

God Bless y'all.

Marian


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...