Class of 1959

We, the Class of 1959, celebrated our 50th reunion on April 24 and 25, 2009. This blog is about sharing memories of our class reunions and a long-ago life at our Alma Mater, S.F.X.A. and S.A.H.S. Good memories of days gone by but not forgotten! A gift to my classmates. ~Marian Ann Love ~







Sunday, December 20, 2009

The Reason For The Season

I will be leaving soon to go and visit my daughter and her family for Christmas in Fredericksburg, Virginia. I want to take this opportunity to wish all my dear classmates and blogging friends a Blessed Christmas and a Peaceful New Year! Marian

The attached link is a beautiful story of the origin of the "candy cane" which is such a part of almost every one's Christmas. It's a wonderful story to watch with the kids or grand kids as it beautifully explains "The Reason for the Season."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...