Class of 1959

We, the Class of 1959, celebrated our 50th reunion on April 24 and 25, 2009. This blog is about sharing memories of our class reunions and a long-ago life at our Alma Mater, S.F.X.A. and S.A.H.S. Good memories of days gone by but not forgotten! A gift to my classmates. ~Marian Ann Love ~







Thursday, October 30, 2008

Class of '60

My goodness, how time does pass!! Why hours have gone by since I started snooping into the files of the class of '60. Now it wouldn't be fair to drag all the skeletons out of the closets, would it? So, I'll just let you know something new (and maybe, nice) about a few of my fellow classmates.

Mary Bea Brunini will be glad to learn that Tessie never repeats anything she asks her not to.

Pat Murphy is just practically growling at a boy, that a few months ago she idolized. (G.M.!)

Mildred Quarles' dancing is improving well. She's got a couple of solos in her next revue.

There's a certain some one Cecelia Varner is very very much interested in. The rest of us haven't met him yet. (Vernot R.)

I hear An Hardin is having a little trouble in getting her big brother to write her. (Looks as if a certain Junior isn't though.

A few weeks ago Agnes B. and I went out for the same boy. The results....neither of us got him. (Jon H.)

Pam M's heart goes hopping about every time she lays her eye on a certain Freshman boy. Hint - There's a new song with his name in the title. "......, My Love."

Carolyn D., Jane C., Jackie A. seemed to have hitched a few Carr Central Hi boys, the last I heard. Fred C., Buck S., and Charles G.

We are not without talent in our class, and Ann Freutel is no exception. Her voice improves everyday.

Our dear Sister Ethelbert is just about the same as usual, a mixture of trying real hard to teach us, and not succeeding!!!

That's about all from my big corner of the window. See ya!!! (Written by Doris Hoseman) (Taken from 1956 Maryon)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...