Class of 1959

We, the Class of 1959, celebrated our 50th reunion on April 24 and 25, 2009. This blog is about sharing memories of our class reunions and a long-ago life at our Alma Mater, S.F.X.A. and S.A.H.S. Good memories of days gone by but not forgotten! A gift to my classmates. ~Marian Ann Love ~







Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A Car Magazine

Thought you would be interested in this American car magazine by Hans Tore Tangerud, who lives n Kristiansand, Norway.  He has info on American cars back in the 40's and 50's that you may enjoy looking at.  This is what Hans had to say about himself...


I work as an IT-consultant in the local newspaper Faedrelandsvennen.  I also work as a freelance automotive journalist for the newspaper. I write stories about special interest autos, focus on American products. I am very passionate about hot cars.  Especially classic American cars, but any hot ride will start me up. :-) This site is mainly made for auto enthusiasts, but I have added additional info on some other subjects that I enjoy as well.
Go to his site and click here


Enjoy The Ride!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...