Class of 1959

We, the Class of 1959, celebrated our 50th reunion on April 24 and 25, 2009. This blog is about sharing memories of our class reunions and a long-ago life at our Alma Mater, S.F.X.A. and S.A.H.S. Good memories of days gone by but not forgotten! A gift to my classmates. ~Marian Ann Love ~







Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Experiences at SAHS~Bill


Bill Jennings ~ I know we had a lot of fun and we gave the Brothers a lot of hell, but in thinking back on the funny things that come to mind I have this. In Brother Matthew's Latin class, I can still picture Michael Morrissey and me at the blackboard grabbing our ankles ever time we mispronounced a Latin word and having Brother Matthew using the paddle on our behinds. Needless to say, we learned our Latin.

On a serious side I have to say that through God, my parents and the brothers at St. Aloysius I received a foundation in learning, in integrity, in respect and in religion. This enabled me to take the steps to be very successful in business, in marriage, in rearing our sons and in helping their families. I can look back now and know in my heart that there was no greater force than these three listed above that provided the foundation for that success. (Courtsey of Michael J. Hosemann)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...