Class of 1959

We, the Class of 1959, celebrated our 50th reunion on April 24 and 25, 2009. This blog is about sharing memories of our class reunions and a long-ago life at our Alma Mater, S.F.X.A. and S.A.H.S. Good memories of days gone by but not forgotten! A gift to my classmates. ~Marian Ann Love ~







Friday, May 23, 2008

Experiences at SAHS~Bob


Bob Davidson ~ The most important benefits that the Brothers gave me were as follows: (1) they gave me a good education which made college a little easier; (2) they taught me discipline; (3) they taught me how to study and plan; (4) they taught me how to go the extra mile to succeed.
Out of all the teachers we had, the one that most influenced my life were Brother Anselm, Brother Mark, Brother Matthew and Brother Victor. There is one other person that I will never forget; he was one of the nicest to me throughout high school and that was Joe Balzli, our coach. He was definitely a man for all season. (Courtesy of Michael J. Hosemann)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...