Class of 1959

We, the Class of 1959, celebrated our 50th reunion on April 24 and 25, 2009. This blog is about sharing memories of our class reunions and a long-ago life at our Alma Mater, S.F.X.A. and S.A.H.S. Good memories of days gone by but not forgotten! A gift to my classmates. ~Marian Ann Love ~







Thursday, April 30, 2009

My Sincere Thanks!

Marian Love Phillips '59 ~ Thanks to ALL my classmates who sent me their information for our memory booklet/blog. Without your help, I could not have pulled it all together. To Anita Zorn Hossley and Pam Guchereau Melsheimer (Class of 1958) who gave me ideas. To Julie Walker (Vera's daughter) for helping me make the master copies so I could transfer the information to form our booklets. Also, for the name tags that Vera coordinated with her daughter to make them look professionally done. To Vera; my daughter, Kathleen; and Patty Mekus, Alumni coordinator, for helping me assemble our booklets. To our steering committee, Catherine and Roy Turcotte, Vera Brown, Sue McNamara, Jackie Doiron, Myrtle Alvarado, Ina Whittington, Phillip Doiron, and Louis Logue, who all worked diligently to make our 50th class reunion a success. To Louis and Vera who graciously made the responses for our classes and to Ed for being our proud guest speaker at the banquet. Most of all, I want to thank you for coming and making our reunion both memorable and successful. I, myself, will always treasure our fun and spiritual moments together. May God Bless each and every one of you. See you in five years!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...