Class of 1959

We, the Class of 1959, celebrated our 50th reunion on April 24 and 25, 2009. This blog is about sharing memories of our class reunions and a long-ago life at our Alma Mater, S.F.X.A. and S.A.H.S. Good memories of days gone by but not forgotten! A gift to my classmates. ~Marian Ann Love ~







Tuesday, April 28, 2009

One Last Visit

Jim and Kay Simms

George and Vera Brown

Bobby and Myrtle Alvarado

Ina Lott Whittington and Sue McNamara Fowler

Kay Hess Simms and myself, Marian Love Phillips

I was invited to go to Walnut Hills Restaurant last night for one last visit before Kay and Jim Simms were to leave today for Natchez, MS and onto New Orleans, LA, to catch their flight back home to California. We really had a great time visiting and sharing the highlights of our wonderful 50th Class Reunion. My only regret now is not having a group picture taken after our banquet Saturday night. At least we have our blog and I will be posting more pictures of our reunion as I get them from our classmates who said they would be emailing them to me. I do encourage everyone to leave comments. We are talking about having another reunion five years from now. That would be a good thing!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...