Class of 1959

We, the Class of 1959, celebrated our 50th reunion on April 24 and 25, 2009. This blog is about sharing memories of our class reunions and a long-ago life at our Alma Mater, S.F.X.A. and S.A.H.S. Good memories of days gone by but not forgotten! A gift to my classmates. ~Marian Ann Love ~







Friday, May 07, 2010

150th Anniversary Meeting

The next meeting will on Monday, June 14th @11:00 AM at the Courtyard Marriott meeting room (near the Outlet Mall).

If you are on a committee please make sure at least one person from your committee can be present so that we can get updates on progress. Another option would be to email an update.

Lynn, Thank you again for allowing us to use your place!

Please RSVP your attendance as soon as possible, so we can determine if we will be able to serve lunch or make it a" bring your own" again.

The "Save the Date" postcards should be arriving any day now, and I will work on getting the labels printed and mailing them out next week!

We are wrapping up the school year and the next few weeks are quite busy, so if you happen to call and have to leave a message, please be patient with me. I promise I will call you back! I hope to get the minutes ready to email soon. Sorry that I am behind on that. Maybe we should nominate a Secretary at the next meeting so that everyone can be updated in timely manner. Anyone interested????

I will have this in the Church Bulletins, but please pass this along to others that I may not have email addresses for. I could also use someone to take on notifying those interested about our meetings and when they are.

Thank you for all you do!


Patty Mekus
Development Director & Alumni Affairs
Vicksburg Catholic School
St. Aloysius / St. Francis Xavier
1900 Grove St./ 1200 Hayes St.
Vicksburg, MS 39183
Office: 601-630-9762
Fax: 601-631-0430

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...