Class of 1959

We, the Class of 1959, celebrated our 50th reunion on April 24 and 25, 2009. This blog is about sharing memories of our class reunions and a long-ago life at our Alma Mater, S.F.X.A. and S.A.H.S. Good memories of days gone by but not forgotten! A gift to my classmates. ~Marian Ann Love ~







Wednesday, March 19, 2008

SFXA Class of 1959~Billie Marie

~Billie Marie Price~

After graduating from S.F.X.A., I attended Hinds Community College and received a Degree in Nursing. I worked at Mercy Hospital for a number of years and then moved to Clinton, MS and worked in a nursing home. I recently retired on March 1, 2009. I have one son, Greg, who is married to Keri. I have one granddaughter named Tracie. She will graduate this year from MS School of Arts in Brookhaven. She plans on attending the Memphis School of Arts this fall. She hopes to obtain a degree in art and a degree in interior decorating. My husband, Ed, passed away six years ago of lung cancer. Since retiring I have become a Premier Jeweler - a total career change!


A picture of me taken in 1999.

My son Greg and daughter-in-law, Keri.

My granddaughter, Tracie.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...